WTS/WTT Sigma 105 Macro for Nikon

gamerz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Up for sale (or trade) is my Sigma 105 f/2.8 Macro lens for Nikon Mount. It is in great condition, no scratches, dust, fungus, dings, absolutely nothing... I'd say that it would be in mint condition.

Price---$400 OBO

I'm also open to trades... like a wide-angle, possibly a flash, offer me anything.

email me at [email protected] if you would like pictures... I also don't check my messages here much so it would be best if you e-mailed me anyways...

Cheers!

Price Dropped to $375!

I checked the price of this lens at b&h and it was $399 plus tax... so it would be about $430 final price...

I also forgot to mention that for trades, I would be willing to add cash aswell as the lens depending on what the item is.

Possibly interested, but B&H doesn't charge tax unless you live in New York so I can get it for $399 with free shipping. Let me know if you decide to drop this more than $25 under new...I've been contemplating getting a macro.

PM Sent.

Also, sorry that it took so long to get back to you... As I said I rarely check this forum.

Still open for any offers or trades, more specifically trades but not subjective too.

Most reactions

Back