WWII re-enactment photos from today

your "over the top" edit is amazing.

You could have said you scanned an original WWII picture and I would have beleived it.

Very very very good job.
Thanks man, it really means a lot. :)

I agree that your 'over the top' one is really amazing...It looks like something you would find at a thrift store.

love it! i wish they did this around my area.

i love the desat. it really gives it that gritty warfare look. plus it reminds me of band of brothers

Tharmsen those are fantastic!! Love the spent cartridge flying one, great shots!!! (I can almost hear the "ching!!" sound when that last round gets fired)
Check this one out. :) I have one with the en-bloc clip being ejected.

528421216_iwDQz-L.jpg

Great pictures. May ask where I can see such re-enactments? Is it only World War II or I can watch different kinds like the Vietnam War or the Battle of Waterloo?

Great pictures. May ask where I can see such re-enactments? Is it only World War II or I can watch different kinds like the Vietnam War or the Battle of Waterloo?
This one was WWII only. I suspect most reenactments will have a specific theme, so you need to search for different events.

I found this event via Google. I searched for "war reenactments" looking for civil war and WWII reenactments in my area.

If you're in a fairly populated area, you will likely find some reenactments going on this summer within driving distance.

I am also a huge fan of desaturation. What an awesome photo opportunity! They look so realistic. Great job to you and to the re-enactment crew.

These are badass. They even look kinda like they are from WWII. Excellent work.

Did anyone Save Ryans Privates?

Excellent Work, Really Great.

Great post processing skills too.

I wish I'd be there already,

In the heavily post processed I would like to see what it woul look like if you added dust of fog in the air, they would seem in more danger. In the war movies we see the air is never that clean...

But I love the scenes...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back