www.stuartshepherd.com

Most of those are great. Much better than the ones you posted on your other thread.

The site looks great besides being a littlm bare. I want to see more....more!

Thanks metroshane

Just had a look at your website - you have some amazing pictures, espically in the people section. portraits and street photography are the two subjects that i am really into. really love the the 1930/40s feel to the pictures.

Thanks. That's exactly what I was trying to create. I look forward to seeing more of your work. It looks like you are aiming for fashion type photography....keep up the good work.

I like your site Stuart. It's a good neat layout. I found it hard to make out the text on your menu though. Just keep the photo's building up. Did you design/create the site?

I did design the website myself, i understand the comment about the nav - i will re-think the gallery section navigation again!

thanks for the comments :)
Stuart

I'm talking about the fact that you must let the image scroll by at its own pace. I've seen that style before but generally you can also scroll it yourself.

voodoocat said:
I'm talking about the fact that you must let the image scroll by at its own pace. I've seen that style before but generally you can also scroll it yourself.

yeah.. if that reacted to the mouse and you can spin it.. that would be good.

I also mean the main site navigation is a bit off.

just a quickie run down...

1. liked the site...
2. more content please... :)
3. a little larger (larger font for example) menu would be welcome...
4. a little too 'corbis' looking... perhaps a twist?
5. like the images, perhaps a slightly larger resolution?

tis all... good job though! beats the hell outta me own foray into web designs...!

Most reactions

Back