Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MY CUBBIES FINALLY WON!!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! They FINALLY ended a 7 game losing streak (including the game I went to), and today Carlos Zambrano pitched a full game (he was the one that pitched at the game I went to, too), and won it 2-1!!!!!!!! GO CUBBIES!!!!! YEAH BABY!

Ok...I feel better now. I don't have anyone here to scream it to, so you guys have to deal with me. ;)

Cubs rule!

To go all the way! I DON'T CARE HOW BAD THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!! We had our spot in the World Series STOLEN from them (by one of their own fans, no less) in 2003, so we are DUE! :)

due for a beatdown from st. loius :)

hopefully they will do well again, but its going to be rough.

md

St. Louis SUCKS! (sorry Cards fans!)

The thing that sucks is, we have some AWESOME pitchers, and the best hitter in MLB (Derek Lee), and we're STILL doing terrible!!!

Course, we have some really good players on the DL. That makes a big difference.

see thats the cubs problem.

they have the best hitter sure, but they are always outscored. i dont know what it is either, maybe fielding, maybe late inning pitching. i dunno, but i do know that if you take a team like boston that has 25-30 solid, stable players,they will tear apart a team like the cubs or st. louis that has maybe 5 standouts. i could be wrong. im no sports fan.

m

Heheh...its Latroy Hawkins! He's cursed! He blows EVERY SAVE!!! Naw...I don't know either. It seems a lot of people are starting to really want a new manager, though. I remember a few years back, when we first got Dusty Baker. Everyone was celebrating. Cubs fans made a HUGE deal about getting him. Now all I hear is everyone saying how much they hate him and want him gone.

so congrats to cubbies, and I'm happy that you have so wonderful day Corry... but I must apologise I have no idea WHO or WHAT are the cubbies :D:D:D
but I'm happy with you :)

mentos, when we get married i will take you to a major league baseball game, so all the nasty guys can stare at you. :)

md

Being a Cubbies fan is akin to being a Braves fan....except the Braves actually win more games before the ultimate choke. :mrgreen: They're fun to watch (especially over this weekend, thanks Houston for the great series!!) but I don't expect them to ever get past the first round in the playoffs.

(See, if I say that plainly, maybe they'll take it all again. A Braves fan needs to practice this reverse psychology.) :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back