X-City

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught this image Saturday night. The left over jetstreams cast this X over the city.

150_5085a.JPG

Very cool Chiller, love the silhouette as well :thumbup:

Chiller said:
Caught this image Saturday night. The left over jetstreams cast this X over the city.

150_5085a.JPG

Sweet. I like the colors!

I read a website where a guy postulated this type of contrail formation was evidence that the government was mapping manmade electromagnetic disturbances designed to control the weather. You know, Katrina was a terrorist act..... :confused: :confused:

Thank you everyone for your the comments and compliments. I really appreciate all of them
Mountainlander...Gheesh.. if anything happens to the city now...I will feel guilty. :confused: :lmao:

This is so nice. I like it a lot. You guys get wonderful sunsets -- and water with them, I really envy you for that. And real skylines... Ah well.

man, i think x marks the spot.... i need to see that city....its so beautiful....

you sure show off toronto well...are you on the city board of tourist?? you should be...

does this help the tourist find toronto..?

well seen! .. cool sky.. great job as always :D
nice work Chiller :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for your awesome comments. I appreciate all of them.
Airic....I have that fear now, that they are going to find us. The truth is out there :alien:
Aprilraven... Nah..Im not on the board of tourists, but Im sure a big ol X in the sky might help with the tourism .

ThanX Again.

Most reactions

Back