xmas poses

jsmharley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope there not to bad. Some pics are turning out real soft and haven't figured out why yet. Also first time doing any kind of border on pics. Thanks for looking C&C welcome. Oh well. Here are my 3 boys posin... Jeremy

xmas0715copy.jpg

xmas0711copy.jpg

xmas076copy.jpg

I love your shots.

I had attempted some xmas shots but struggled with it. I especially love the lighting on all 3 and would like to know what kind of lighting you used to get these.

thanks .

I don't want everyone to ruin their keyboards by spitting drinks all over them... this is a warning lol just kidding. The lighting is my poor poor poor mans setup for now LOL they are Wal-Mart 8 inch work lights with Sylvania 23w 6500k energy savers in them. I put a piece of wax paper over it to help soften it a bit and just clamp them where they need to be. Here is the picture of them... swallow all drinks now.... don't joke me to much :blushing: i do have 3 boys hahaha

IMG_2452.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting the picture - very useful. I will add this to my shopping list and will try to reproduce this effect in one of my next shoots.

Wow, very smart inexpensive solution and the photos look great. What software are you using to frame them?

I use CS2. Have boogled my mind on tutorials trying to learn as much as possible, cannot believe how powerful a program it is. Thanks for the kind words so far.

Most reactions

Back