YAWWWNNN..It is hard work being lazy!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Besides the obvious blown out/overexposed areas in this photo, I was pretty happy with it.

yawnnn.jpg

Great capture... Is this a white or yellow variety tiger? You might be able to fix the exposure issues with a tinted B&W if it is a yellow lion. Unfortunately...it looks like it may be a Siberian...so that may not work.

The detail is pretty stunning though. I can feel the roughness of the tongue.. :D

MommyOf4Boys said:
I used my hooooorrible sigma lens at 300mm (just replaced the lens with a nikon 70-300mmG that should be here in a couple of days) - hope it gives better results than the Sigma!
which sigma lens was it? I hope it wasn't the 28-300. I was hoping to end up with one of those.

Besides the light....awesome detail there. Good one

midget patrol said:
which sigma lens was it? I hope it wasn't the 28-300. I was hoping to end up with one of those.

No, it was my cheap-o 75-300mm Sigma DL zoom lens...I am sure someone else would love this lens, but i really do not! anyone want it? 5 dollah 5 dollah lol

That Sigma lens is also the one I use ... and I have so far got good results! When the first died on me I got the same one over again just before we left for the States...!

I think you achieved some really good results with this tiger so burdened with the hardships of life ;). Oh, all that boredom! :biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back