Yay, lens flare

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have debated for a few days as to wether or not this is theme worthy or not so....

scan0006.jpg

scan0029_2.jpg

Please feel free to share your flare ups, We'll find out if it's theam worthy or not one way or another :)

so is this supposed to be a theme thread, where we can all submit our flare-images? ;) :)

so is this supposed to be a theme thread, where we can all submit our flare-images? ;) :)

Yeah, have at it. I posted it here just to see what kind of activity it would get after two previous theme concepts seem to be destined for failure lol. It it gets enough activity I would imagine it could be relocated.

I got a flare for ya! If it wasn't for that I think it would've been a pretty good photo for a P&S camera. I think the effect looks pretty interesting though. :D

This photo was taken with our Kodak EasyShare C633. There's a better one taken during the same time frame in the Pets forum.

mouseysparkle.jpg

ttfn
CDL.

I got a flare for ya! If it wasn't for that I think it would've been a pretty good photo for a P&S camera. I think the effect looks pretty interesting though. :D

This photo was taken with our Kodak EasyShare C633. There's a better one taken during the same time frame in the Pets forum.

mouseysparkle.jpg

ttfn
CDL.

Yeah, My C-series easy share takes it to extremes as well, I should take a look around to see if I have any of those loafin around :D

After coming back from a bit of inactivity I find this thread just after I take this pic. It was meant to be.

2287395369_fcb4290fcf.jpg

Just playing around with a flash somewhere other then just on top of the camera. The flair was not planned but I ended up really liking this one.

Most reactions

Back