Yay

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chris,
You've put together an impressive portfolio.
We would be interested in running a photo page of your work, perhaps themed around your shots from the Bahamas.
Let me know if that's suitable and how we might proceed.

Eric Millsaps
Editor
Hickory Daily Record

Its not the New York Times, but its something. :mrgreen:

Congrats! :cheer:

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

And I thought the first was good...

Hi,

This is lalalalala and I am heading the teen section for The Hickory Daily Record. nana sent me a copy of your message and I was wondering if you'd like to help me out with the teen page. I would like to have a themed photo page each week and I was wondering if you'd like to be the photographer for that. I'm not sure how involved you want to get with this so just let me know what you'd like to do. For the first issue of the teen page I was thinking of using your pictures from the Bahamas with a little information under each picture. I'd like to meet with you to go over ideas so just let me know whenever you're available. You can reach me at this e-mail address or by my cell phone.

Thanks,
lala

I'm excited.

Sweet!!! Hopefully this is the beginning of a long career. Maybe scrap the Bahamas idea and use some of your local shots. The Bahama islands are beautiful, but the readers may be more interested in local flavor.

Here is an update... :) Not real fond of the layout but oh well. Its still in the paper. :mrgreen:
HDR.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back