Yay!!

Well, hoping past experience holds true to this time. My daughter was an exceptionally good baby. She only cried when she needed something, and was happy the rest of the time. She also slept 8 hours straight at 2 weeks.

I can't get through a night without waking a time or two as it is right now. Maybe I'll get some good studying done when baby decides to be up. LOL

ShutteredEye said:
Well, hoping past experience holds true to this time. My daughter was an exceptionally good baby. She only cried when she needed something, and was happy the rest of the time. She also slept 8 hours straight at 2 weeks.

I can't get through a night without waking a time or two as it is right now. Maybe I'll get some good studying done when baby decides to be up. LOL

You know, every child is different and I've found that even if they don't sleep well they make up for it in some other way. Evelyn only sleeps about 2-3 hours per stretch at night but she is happy and smiling in the morning and somehow it doesn't matter.

I think it's amazing to watch sibilings interact. Have you told your daughter yet? I bet she'll be thrilled!

Alison said:
You know, every child is different and I've found that even if they don't sleep well they make up for it in some other way. Evelyn only sleeps about 2-3 hours per stretch at night but she is happy and smiling in the morning and somehow it doesn't matter.

I think it's amazing to watch sibilings interact. Have you told your daughter yet? I bet she'll be thrilled!
Yup, she's pretty excited. Completely convinced it will be a baby sister. Don't know how I'll break the news should it turn out to be a baby brother.

Most reactions

Back