YAYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.gif

Moral issues and "the law" aside, what made you think it would be a good idea to post this on the internet - especially a photography forum.

If you're going to commit a crime (which this is, like it or not), don't write about it on the ****ing internet!

I think the way the Walmart system work, he maybe able to get away with it. Just like last year, someone bought something from Bestbuy and when he/she went home and open the box, a suppose to be a Video camera become a jar of spaghetti sauce or something like that.

People know how the system work and take advantage of it. At the end, regular shoppers pay for the cost. It is sad ... but nothing we can do as a consumer. I remember the person said on the TV that he/she (I forgot) afraid of returning the whole thing back to Bestbuy store because they may think he/she switch the video camera.

The op website domain whois information shows the address of Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. So people may need to becareful when buying D40 from Walmart around that area.

SO im my camera broke. but i just went to walmart (where they only hire dumb people) and bought another one. so tomorrow ill just go return the broken one sense its the same thing. and ill have box, reciept, etc... yay.

Dude, you're a dope, okay?

I took a look at your work.

Listen, do yourself a favor and apply at Walmart for a position. At least you will be making an honest living.....

I think this needs to be written down in a tome called "How to turn an entire internet forum against you...instantly!"
Right. ;)

I'm pretty sure the OP gets our collective opinion, so I'm going to lock this thread. As detestable as his actions are, I don't like a lynch mob, either - so let's just let this one sink.

After all, he is the only one who has to look himself in the mirror every day and decide if he likes what he sees.

Peace out. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back