YEAH BABY!!

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I was looking through the news and what do I see but a headline as such:

"This Has to Be Homer Simpson..."

Needless to say this grabbed my attention. Below was the caption:

A Czech man is being taken to court after he hid in a restaurant washroom until the employees had left and then hooked up beer kegs directly to his

mouth.

PRAGUE (Reuters) - [size=-1]A Czech man is being taken to court after he hid in a restaurant washroom until the employees had left and then hooked up beer kegs directly to his mouth. [/size]

[size=-1]

Cleaning staff found him drunk and lying on the floor of the bar at the restaurant in the city of Brno, about 200km (120 miles) east of Prague, the CTK news agency reported on Thursday.

"He had broken the door of the cooling mechanism ... and detached the hoses leading from the keg, squashed them in his mouth and literally filled himself up with beer," CTK quoted a police official as saying.

The man will be charged with damaging property because he caused 8,000 crown ($340) damage to the beer cooling box.

Now thats what I'm talkin about..two thumbs up for Homer :thumbup: :thumbup:
[/size]

I recently used my tracking spyware software only to detect that Chase mysteriously left southern california to go to czech republic to for a beer tasting festival in Prague.

Nay, 'tis not Homer Simpson, its Chase bragging about his latest beer drinking escapades!! :shock:

Most reactions

Back