Yeah!

Kevin J

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Across the alley from an expressway I enjoy taking
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I am a novice photographer on the bottom end of the word. I live in Chicago, but I frequently end up in more picturesque locations such as... anywhere but Chicago. Kevin J is actually not my name, but I couldn't think of anything snappy(my name doesn't qualify). I have only dabbled in photography so far, but I'd like to dive a bit deeper into it. I am friends with a number of whizzes on the subject, but here seems a good place to be.
I have a Kodak C340 Zoom, which is kind of a pain to work with as far as uploading, and i'm certain there's a beginner digital camera with better resolution, effects, and stuff. Anyone have suggestions? I've heard Canon is good, but no specific model.
Okay I just realized how long this is and doesn't need to be. So I'll be back, I'll be here, and I'll be screwing around with photos. Bye!

Welcome to the forum, there are lots of resources on here to learn all you need to know to keep up with your pro friends. I don't know much about that camera you are using but I do know that Canon is a wonderful camera whether you're looking for a good point and shoot, entry level SLR or even a high end camera. I hope you enjoy you're stay, and I'm sure you will, I'll be seeing you around I'm sure.

-TAG

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back