YeeHaw! Another Cowboy loving Bride!

Thanks so much you guys for both the kind words, and the crit. :)
JJM-That's so funny. A photog friend mentioned that the other day. I'm just lucky I guess!

Great photos, all of them are great, I like 5 and 6 the best.

I like them, but I think the PS work is a little too much. The ones that have the couple far off are okay, but IMO I think that close up it's nice to have some detail in the face.

Overall I think they are very cute! Especially with the love shack in the background. Great Ideas!

Thanks guys! I think I am going to start adding a little grain, so hopefully that will help put some texture back in.

Very nice work. I especially like #5.

I also think this processing is a little plastic in some of them. I know you're NAPP and all so perhaps you don't need any advice from me, but you might consider using color dodge and burn to accent the face. The plastic look often comes not simply from lack of grain or texture but from flatness.

I'm not any sort of portraiture guy, so I'll just say that I like them and think that they are good. And by the way, I didn't even notice about the "L" in Love Shack being cut off. If I were to pick a favorite, I'd have to say...hmm...the last one. Yes, the last one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back