Yellow and Blue For Help

CaboWabo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have never seen anyone go to the emergency box down in the L tunnel but hey I guess someone may need it . 5 shots in this one
7967742252_76bd5b01e2_c.jpg

I like HDR's that are "dark" or dirty looking.

Thanks so do I , I guess not many others on this site do , I will go back to the drawing board

^ A lot ( NOT ALL ) of the people on this forum LOVE to get feedback on their photos, but yet never give c&c to others. :confused:

I think it's a very cool shot. Not digging the yellow and blue.

I think this is a cool shot! I like it. One thing that bothers me though is that blue light. its way blown out. Have you tried masking in your original exposures to bring back the detail? IF you would do this this would be soooo much better.

I also like the dark grungie hdr's

Thanks everyones comments I like this shot so much I am going to try and mask it out and crop it repost it to see what others say

I like this!

I like this!

Yeah, ditto.

WHat I like about the bright, brilliant blue light and the yellow emergency box is that they're the absolute opposite of everything else in the image. For me, it's a sort of balance, without being too overly balancing...

I don't know how I missed this one before. I normally watch this forum like a hawk. There are a few people guaranteed a click from me, and Cabo you are on that list.... I love this shot. The blue light looks a little funky, but overall great stuff. Wouldn't have really known it was HDR if it wasn't posted in the HDR forum

Thanks guys I am just learning but that little thing called work gets in the way I loved this place and the feedback both positive and the negative it helps to learn what your doing right or wrong

Most reactions

New Topics

Back