Yellow Vette at sunset - shot handheld

BlueMeanieTSi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was originally 5 exposures however the +2 had motion blur. Wasn't expecting much from it at 400iso and handheld but overall I'm happy with it. The colors I'm really happy with!

vette1.jpg

I really love the colors and processing on this one.
The sky is perfect without being distracting.

Composition wise, I wish there was a tad more real estate shown below the front tire.

Actually saturation was only to 4. :)

I can add a little more down below the tire that's not a problem.

I'm working on some flowers but I'll get back to that part tonight.

I agree with the real estate below the tire.

Beyond that, that's pretty sweet...

There is some background showing over the fender and hood. Just enough to make it confusing with the lines of the car. If more background was showing so it separated itself from the background, or you lowered your camera so the background there disappeared completely it would have made the lines less confusing.

I really like the execution. Colors like yellow is hard to do. This looks more like a traditional shot with external lighting.

Composition wise, I agree with more ground below the front tire. Also, I'd move the framing towards the left to allow more space in the front of the car as opposed to the rear.

Yeah it was a car show so framing is kind of limited to what I got. I can edit out that part of the background though as well.

It was 0, +-1, -2. The +2 had too much motion blur.

Ok, a little more work on it.

vette2.jpg

your edit looks real good! Love the sky and colors in this photo. You do very well with processing cars!

Most reactions

Back