Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yellow Warbler1200.JPG
Yellow-Rumped Warbler1200.JPG
Unknown1200.JPG

Nice set, they do seem to have yellow/green tinge on my uncalibrated monitor. Might be my monitor though.

Nice set, they do seem to have yellow/green tinge on my uncalibrated monitor. Might be my monitor though.
Keep your monitor! They do have the "green mist " because I was shooting through foliage. The first one is actually cropped so closely to the warbler's beak because there was a vertical white line from a small sapling that I wanted to get rid of. I think I went a little overboard with vibrancy, lol. Thank you!

Thank you! I thought it looked like a type of thrush too but have no clue really. The front was just a solid brown color.

Thank you! I thought it looked like a type of thrush too but have no clue really. The front was just a solid brown color.
do you know what types of thrush you have around because that can narrow it down to what it is

We do have Veeries, Hermit Thrushes and Wood Thrushes at different times of the year.

Very nice! How did you get the yellow warber to sit long enough to focus on? Those little buggers are constantly on the move! I have plenty of pictures of branches with oof yellow blobs in a corner to prove it!

Very nice! How did you get the yellow warber to sit long enough to focus on? Those little buggers are constantly on the move! I have plenty of pictures of branches with oof yellow blobs in a corner to prove it!
Thank you. They really are hard to get. As you can see, I had to shoot it through heavy foliage, so maybe it felt safe enough to sit still long enough for me to get that one. I got a little better one yesterday. This area is heavily traveled so maybe, just maybe, they are getting a bit more used to people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back