bird.jpg

bird2.jpg

Just outside the park in Montana:
scape.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

WildBill said:
Nice shots, I like #3, but I would crop out the (cow pie). :biglaugh:

Bill

Lol. I threw in that shot because I thought the elk with the bird was pretty cute, but the photo itself I'm not too proud of. Unfortunately, they were at a distance, and I didn't want to step over my boundries by getting to close.

nice pics. I was in yellowstone back in 97, i have the pics still, one of these days ill scan them...boy i only wish i could go back with the camera i have now, such a beutiful place :)

nymtber said:
nice pics. I was in yellowstone back in 97, i have the pics still, one of these days ill scan them...boy i only wish i could go back with the camera i have now, such a beutiful place :)

That's exactly how I feel/felt. I had no camera at all other than some disposables when I went back in 03... Talk about torture. This time, I didnt have much time to mess around with settings and just kind of took what I could get (ie, the first shot was from a moving car). I'd love to be able to just go there for a few days with no time pressure.

Thanks again :)

hey d.s.... great shots... i go to yellowstone 2 weeks every year..and if i am not mistaken, alot of that was in mammoth hot springs...
the snake river, and the yellowstone river are both so facinating and beautiful.. i have said, in yellowstone and grand tetons, stevie wonder could take great shots...cause its so gorgeous there...

this makes me home sick..( no i'm not from there, but would be if i could....!!)

i hope craig sees these...he is on the forum here, and he lives in jackson...i got to meet him in september....just a really cool person and a great photographer....

cool shots again.....thanks!

Elk looks like she had a hard winter. Pretty thin.

Good shots.

nice series, i really enjoyed the first and last... i have GOT to go there someday... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back