Yellowstone

mountainjunkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots from my recent trip. The weather didn’t cooperate much....cloudy every night so no night shots, and of course we had blue bird skies for the “touristy” locations during the day. Made the best of it I could.

50419763533_770d36252f_o.jpg

50419802333_3abf768a2e_o.jpg

50420934967_f458835745_o.jpg

50420923202_4eaf53e767_o.jpg

50421065682_6e6d866d13_o.jpg

50420887901_ca60fcfefd_o.jpg

Killer scenery there. Beautiful place, well taken.

Very nice set. Where was that last one taken? I missed that on my trip a couple years back.

Very nice set. Where was that last one taken? I missed that on my trip a couple years back.

Thank you. Last shot was where the runoff from grand prismatic falls into the Fire Hole River.

Beautiful! Sounds like we would have been there at the same time if I hadn’t canceled my trip! Fingers crossed for next year.

Beautiful! Sounds like we would have been there at the same time if I hadn’t canceled my trip! Fingers crossed for next year.

That’s my second trip there and I wouldn’t pass up that area any time regardless...however...if you were going specifically for photography it might be better in the long run. Most days were super bright and sunny which doesn’t always make for the best landscape photos...and the nights were all cloudy and windy (like really windy) so no real opportunities for night shots which I believe you enjoy too. Oh, and of course there was the smoke although that cleared out pretty well towards the end of the trip. Here’s to better luck for you next year!

That’s my second trip there and I wouldn’t pass up that area any time regardless...however...if you were going specifically for photography it might be better in the long run. Most days were super bright and sunny which doesn’t always make for the best landscape photos...and the nights were all cloudy and windy (like really windy) so no real opportunities for night shots which I believe you enjoy too. Oh, and of course there was the smoke although that cleared out pretty well towards the end of the trip. Here’s to better luck for you next year!

You certainly managed the sunny skies with your photos!

A nice little tour through some areas of that park. Thanks, a real nice treat to look at these tonight. But also nicely composed and interesting to examine. Some glare on the water surface on one, but really nice compositions and tastefully done

Most reactions

New Topics

Back