Yemme Loves Photographers

Alpha

Troll Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm callin' you out.

Really, what is it about "photographers?" If we were so easy to define and compartmentalize then we'd really be quite boring.

Why are you shoutin’ me out?:lol:... Why do you care?…. Mr. Ignore List! Do tell!

I just find it entertaining that you concern yourself so much with photographers as a group. That's all.

Well I aim to entertain and learn... Care to share some examples that you’ve noticed. Take your time, I'm gonna go eat dinner.:D

Mostly all of your threads in this sub-forum.

The reason why I am in this forum is because this is where I feel comfortable. I mean I started out in Beyond the Basics. I don’t have any technical photography issues at this time so I don’t need to bother anyone. Is there is another playground that’s as much fun as this, please tell me. Where should I be spending more of my time?

can the rest of us get some links to exmaples - so we can follow this thread ;)
edit - or we could just look at Yem's started thread list

I do love photographers, old & new. But my point in asking about them is to learn. I like the list that people gave of who they think are the bomb. Not many people look to other artists for inspiration or insight, I do. There’s nothing to see Overread I promise.:)

And we love you too awww:lovey::hugs:

The reason why I am in this forum is because...

I dunno what Alpha is saying cuz he made my ignore list a week or two ago but let me welcome you here a second time! You don't need to justify your reasonings for being here at all - to anyone! I find you fun, entertaining, adult, and willing to learn or admit that you don't know something if that's the case.

People like you (Yemme) make sites like this (TPF) fun places to be!

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, make you feel self-conscious, nor attack your spontaneity!

You guys are the best! :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back