Yep I'm actually making money... from photos... shock horror!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
now don't all fall over and faint from that title... though shocking it is.

But yes... I'm earning money from my photography business, not a lot, but I'm getting there... and making heaps of connections and meeting some great people too! So for anyone that wants to do it (and doesn't live in Brisbane hehehehe) go for it and start up a business!!!! But seriously, if you start up a photography business in Brisbane I will hunt you down and shut you down fast than you can say 'cheese'. hehehe... just joking... but no... seriously I'm not. hehehe. ;-)

Oh... another exciting thing... I got to be an assitsant to an awesome icelandic photographer the other week. Here are the photos she took: http://www.flickr.com/photos/annaosk We did the top ones of Jackie Marshall. Best day of my life!! Anna Osk is even hanging in our National Portrait Gallery! That's a massive acheivement so I loved hanging out with her all day and swapping stories. Such a lovely lady!

So that brings me to my next question, what photographer would you love to work with? and no corny Ansel Adams answers please without a reason!

Chase Jarvis. I don't think I need to reiterate on that one.

hmm. come to think of it, i never looked into other photogs. Offcourse, i look at pics and try to see how they did that, but i just dont look at the name of the photog.....maybe i should start with that.

oh and good stuff on making money with photography :thumbup: :)

so that's what he's been doing since leaving Eastenders

Big up on the advancement of your commercial career! I trust it will keep growing.

I would have killed to work with Alexi Brodovitch. He is the master Art Director of all time.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back