Yep, I'm new. Hello all!

imlilanglnot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
aww.. I hate being a noob.
Because it means I have to post an awkward 'this is my first post' thread.

I've recently become interested in photography as more than just messing around with my friends. I love shooting children because they're so full of life and enthusiastic.

I'd love to hear opinions and suggestions on how I can improve!

Zoey1.jpg

HopeinMI.jpg

Lonestar.jpg

Zoeykisses.jpg

Welcome to the forums! I'd comment some, but I'm working so don't have time to really dive in. I know others will comment, though. Glad to have you here.

thank you.
I'm sure I'll have PLENTY more - I almost always have my camera with me. And especially with christmas coming up!

number 1 and 3 are out of focus.. #2 is cute, exept that the walkway is blown out and it draws my attention (which isnt what you want, cause you want the focus to be the people.

With the second one - would cropping it so there's less sidewalk fix that?

One good advice I've heard for shooting children is get down to their level. Don't shoot down at them, because that's how we see them all the time....just something I've heard and I try to follow it.

382282704_V2VCD-S.jpg

402240485_aKhp8-S.jpg

Just my $ .02

No suggestions on how to improve your photography, I'm not good enough. Many have mentioned some stuff already.

As has been mentioned, the first shot is out of focus a bit. But some creative processing can sometimes save an image such as this. I know I have lots like this on my hard drive as well.

Just a few quick edits with some presets. Some interesting processing can take the focus away from the out of focus....

3111588273_6850ba9581_m.jpg
3112414380_d4b859c29c_m.jpg

3111582285_c3b95b78da_m.jpg
3112413940_7107913819_m.jpg

I usually do get down to their level, i didnt even realize that the ones i chose to post weren't like that. eh, oh well.

none of my pictures have been edited at all, I'm working on getting a program so that i can play around with processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back