YES!! ANICOLE LET ME SHOW IT

well, aren't you just pretty!! I bet Aprilraven is just as pretty too! Glad to finally see ya!

thanks, but ya'll are just hurtin' for something to look at ... get over to the general gallery, landscapes and other forums!

go on, now ... GIT!

mysteryscribe said:
Where were all the beautiful female photographers when I started. Back then all of the women were fumpy housewives or worse. Now you are all gorgeous. I'm really feeling old now.

let me share, she is gorgeous..and can cut with a look....

i need to show you the whole bit of her, if she will let me...:blushing:

Nice pic! anicole, you do have pretty brown eyes. :) (love those lashes!)

those lashes are vicious... she didnt even dude them up that day...

when she puts on mascara, she can sweep the floors with a bat of the eye...

knocked over an old lady when she bought gas the other day...almost too much...by five oclock at night, she needs props to hold them up...men think she is being all sexy when in truth, she is not winking or sultry..her eye lashes are weighing her down.... half open eyes at 7.00 pm...

sickening.... then i have three on each eye....so thats what? 9 lashes??

(must have three eyes... get it.???)

aprilraven said:
those lashes are vicious... she didnt even dude them up that day...

when she puts on mascara, she can sweep the floors with a bat of the eye...

knocked over an old lady when she bought gas the other day...almost too much...by five oclock at night, she needs props to hold them up...men think she is being all sexy when in truth, she is not winking or sultry..her eye lashes are weighing her down.... half open eyes at 7.00 pm...

sickening.... then i have three on each eye....so thats what? 9 lashes??

(must have three eyes... get it.???)

who the he** are you talking about?!? Stop the madness. Stop the insanity ... leave me and my pointy bra'd self alone ...

oh ... wait ... wrong thread .........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back