Yes, another newbie...be afraid. Be very afraid.

Bah bah bah bah ....... I raise goats .. nigerian dwarfs, and boer

Several of our goats are Nigerian Dwarf mixes; small goats seem much easier to handle, I've found. Boers are a lovely breed, as well...very stocky.

sm4him said:
Welcome. Trust me, being a little bit crazy will be of GREAT assistance to you here! :lmao:

Excellent!

Very much indeed!

Welcome to TPF insane asylum ;)

*Dons straight-jacket* I knew there was a reason why I kept that. :lmao: (That is an epic smiley...)

Goats are smelly and horny.

I'm a capricorn.

Welcome to the party. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. Shut the gate behind you so the loonies (no, not the Canadian coins) don't escape.

Welcome, Goat. Traded my brother for a baby goat...Mom made me trade back. The worst deal of my life. lol

Goats are smelly and horny.

I'm a capricorn.

Welcome to the party. :thumbsup:

That they are, that they are (though the same can be said of some humans, eh?). I'm a Leo; nice to meet you! (I promise I won't try to take a bite out of you, though.)

Welcome aboard. Shut the gate behind you so the loonies (no, not the Canadian coins) don't escape.

Ah, right, my bad!

Welcome, Goat. Traded my brother for a baby goat...Mom made me trade back. The worst deal of my life. lol

Awwww. But baby goats are a lot easier to clean up after...

Also, does anyone know what time the world ends tomorrow? I have some errands to run...

Should also probably mention that I'm somewhat insane...
A crazy goat! :love: Now that's what I call a great entrance.....

Welcome! How wonderful to have a Goat enter the forum just as the world prepares to end....why it's wonderful, I can't say, its just seems fitting, somehow.

Cheers! :cheers:

Welcome Goat.. I am also a newbie and enjoying surfing and gaining much knowledge here. Hope for the same for you.

Indeed, Mac! ;) I gotta say, this whole end-of-the-world business is really going to mess up my summer plans...

pic_chick: Haha, nice. Have you ever had goats?

yes his name was Billy. He was a handme down from someone that moved and left him behind. I have family that has a heard but I have only the one.

Hello, Terri! Very cute cute pug there...is it yours? I feel like such a harbinger of doom, now. Though I rather hope it doesn't end, because I was really looking forward to seeing the new Resident Evil film...
:boogie:

'Ello, William! Always glad to have the company of other newbs. Definitely looking forward getting acquainted with the site.

Oh, you still have him then, Chick?

Hello, Terri! Very cute cute pug there...is it yours? I feel like such a harbinger of doom, now. Though I rather hope it doesn't end, because I was really looking forward to seeing the new Resident Evil film...
:boogie:
Yep, that is Odin....responds to O-dog, Big O, etc. He is 12 and getting to be an old man, but still such a joy.

Yes, actually the introduction of a Goat is very ominous. You want the new Resident Evil film; hell, I was just hoping to get through my last glass of a damn good chianti before it all goes poof. However, it is roughly 12:50 AM US Central time, so I'm feeling pretty good about things. I think we should proceed with cautious optimism here. So, you know, yay. :cheer:

He's aging well, by the looks of it, haha. How did you come up with the name Odin? (Mythology-based names are excellent!)

Damn good chianti is an excellent way to go! And, if it turns out the world doesn't end, you've had a lovely beverage for the night. It does seem rather optimistic, though. An Australian friend of mine reports nothing amiss so far. ;)

Hmm. I had forgotten how much I like the word 'chianti.' I shall be saying that mentally for the next half hour, most likely.

Hmm. I had forgotten how much I like the word 'chianti.' I shall be saying that mentally for the next half hour, most likely.
Say it loudly, with feeling: ChiANti! :hail: It's actually a Chianti Classico, but the second word drags it down. IMO.

That's an older picture of the O-dog. He had just chased the cat through the sprinkler and was exceedingly proud. Hence the grin. I adopted him from his original owner, a musician. I don't get to claim coming up with the awesome name. I met Odin when he fit in the palm of my hand; somehow I knew I would end up with him. Less than 2 years later, his owner had to move someplace where animals weren't allowed and it all came to pass, as I knew it would. :sillysmi:

ChiANtiiiiiiii. CHIANTIIIIII. :clap: Congratulations. You have rendered me useless for the rest of the night... ;) Classico sounds vaguely like the name of a gas station...

Ahhh, that's lovely! Funny how things work out that way. Cheeky little fella, chasing cats through sprinklers; I'd say that warrants a grin! I still remember when my pup was a tubby little thing that could fit into my hand; they're irresistibly cute at that age.

Most reactions

Back