Yes, I'm bragging! :D

Thanks everyone! :) They've used a number of my images for various campaigns in the past, but this seems just a little more cool than banners and web-pages. If anyone does see it going down the road, I'd love a shot or two! I'm pretty sure that this is the largest an image of mine has ever been printed! :lol:

In the early 80's I used to work in advertising, the first time I drove down the street and saw a billboard with an illustration I did it was an awesome feeling, enjoy it, it's a nice piece!

I like it. Unfortunately, I am rarely on the highways, so I probably will not see it "in the wild". :)

In the early 80's I used to work in advertising, the first time I drove down the street and saw a billboard with an illustration I did it was an awesome feeling, enjoy it, it's a nice piece!
Having shot almost all the ReMax agents in my area, I see my work on about a 1/3 of the bus benches I drive by, but this is just a little more meaningful!

Congrats!
Thanks Guys! :)

I like it. Unfortunately, I am rarely on the highways, so I probably will not see it "in the wild". :)
Nor will I, as I doubt they will run to Vancouver Island, but...

Congratulations!
Thanks for your support too!
Thanks Barb; supporting them is a privilege!

Congrats John
Thanks Mike!

Congrats! You've done excellent work for this group every year, so this is well earned.
Cheers! I wonder at what point I should let slip the secret that that image,which has had huge traction in social media, and has been the favorite for the year from most, was pure, unadulterated, s**t-house luck?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back