Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today is a wonderful day for me..................I didn't get sick this morning, first time in 2 months :cheer: And I got to work and I was hungry for breakfast :mrgreen:

This weekend is going to be great. We have t-ball practice tonight, then NOTHING else planned. Working on cleaning up the condo after my 2 months of doing nothing and poor Aubrey having to do everything on his own. Keeping our fingers crossed that the pool is opening this weekend so we can go swimming daily. Otherwise just finishing up some homework for finals next week and after Thursday I am done with school until after July 4th. :cheer:

Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend in store! :band:

Sounds good Alison.

I'm going camping to beautiful Kananaskis in southern Alberta. The car is all packed and I'm picking up Andrea right after work and we're leaving straight from there. It's about 3 1/2 hours away so the earlier the better.

I'm meeting up with the same group of yahoos that I went camping with last year...you may remember, I posted a bunch of photos of us playing 'Beer Darts'.

Yay congrats on finishing school soon..... Soon you'll get to go to the big people's school. :lol: hehehe Sorry, I know you're prolly talking about uni but school is just so much more fun.

I have such a boring weekend planned. Saturday morning, I'll be Paris sightseeing. Saturday afternoon I have to pick my parents up from the airport, then we catch a night train to Venice that night. Then sunday we spend most of the day in Venice, then sunday afternoon we hop on a cruise ship for a week.

Hehehehe... top that! :mrgreen:

Wanna trade, Alison?

That way, YOU could get my spare bedroom ready for my Mom's visit next week. :lol: I haven't cleaned up much in there. When I turned the other spare into the darkroom, I had to drag the bed, the dresser, etc., into what had been kind of a junk room. I arranged the furniture and it looks all right - but I just now realized there are no window treatments in there, and this bedroom faces the street. So I have to run around and try to find shades/blinds something to give her some privacy in there, ready made to fit that bare window. :x Could be challenging....

And the O-dog has been sleeping on that bed and will have to encouraged elsewhere. She is bringing her own dog, a black standard poodle, and I've no idea what to expect for interaction.

Gonna be a busy few days.... :confused:

I have such a boring weekend planned. Saturday morning, I'll be Paris sightseeing. Saturday afternoon I have to pick my parents up from the airport, then we catch a night train to Venice that night. Then sunday we spend most of the day in Venice, then sunday afternoon we hop on a cruise ship for a week.

I would love to go traveling and site seeing!

Today is going to be a great day for me. Right now i'm in Co-op. A class in high school that puts you in a work place best suited for you. (I'm in a Photography studio! Wee!)
But afterwards my afternoon classes are canceled because of a school picnic. Huzzah! Barbecue...( Mmm, hotdogs!), milkshakes, soda, snacks! :)drool: I'm getting so hungry just thinking about it.) Games and teenage antics. Who could ask for more? And plus! I get to phone my boyfriend tonight. :lovey: Yup. I love Fridays! :hail:

The weekends are normal. But better since i got my computer back...And i get to sleep in! Yay! Probably will work on homework though, but ohwell.

Ugh. I think i am about to pass a kidney stone. I am sick as heck!!! Feels like ive been kicked a couple times in the mooseknuckles. Maybe friday is the deliverly day. wish me luck. :(

Glad to hear things are finally slowing down for ya Alison.

Have a safe trip Big Mike. Sounds like a blast. Beer Darts? Please explain if you have the time.

AlisonPower said:
This weekend is going to be great. We have t-ball practice tonight, then NOTHING else planned.

well great, then there's no excuse for not posting some updated classic Alison photos of your beautiful children, eh? maybe in the pool! now you have work to do :wink:

Terri, suddenly I feel ill again, sorry, can't help you with that room....but I really wish I could :mrgreen:

Mygrain: Yikes man, hope you feel better ASAP!

Meysha: I'll take that boring weekend anytime. HAVE FUN! Oh, and yes, that's college so I guess the next step is a masters program of some sort but not for many years yet.

Mike: I await more Beer Dart photos, I remember those :D

Armstror: Sounds great, enjoy that picnic!

JonMikal: Ouch, my arms hurts from all that twisting :lol: Sadly the pool won't open until early next week :grumpy: But, I do have some photos from the boys pre-k graduation last week that I should be able to post. And I now have two weddings that need processing so I might throw some of those up. And just for you :sexywink:

HAHAHAHA!!!! beer darts!!! i bet it gets very dangerous after the first few rounds. many injuries as a result of misguided darts?

Thanks guys. Yeah I dont want to wish a kidney stone on anyone. They suck much azz. I hope it's just a kidney or uninary tract infection or the like but my innards are telling me differently. I hope it just goes by quickly and not linger aroundclogging my kindey lfor three days like last time. That sucked!!! ( but the morphine was awesome).

Yikes...my dad had kidney stones for years...they were misdiagnosed many times. I can't imagine the pain. Good luck to you bro.

Hmmm...my weekend isn't gonna be anything special. Tonight, right after I get off work here, I have to go to my other job. They are making me switch departments (I am very happy when I am..this is not a good thing)...and I start working there tonight. Oh Boy, what fun. I have tommorrow off...no big plans..in the evening I will be going to my boyfriends house to see him and my kitty. Sunday...work 4-11. See? Fun I tell ya, fun. :S Grrrr.

Feel better mygrain! My dad has kidney stones as well...he likes to name them, so far there is boulder, pebbles, rocky, stoney...the list goes on and on :lol: But seriously I know they have to suck b/c he is miserable with them.

Not sure what the weekend holds for me...I will umpire tball for the first time tonight if the weather holds up...was supposed to start umping/scorekeeping on monday, but it's rained everyday since cancelling all the games...wahoo for no work :) Maybe I'll do some shoppin....

Here's an update on my Friday so far: Rawr. :grumpy: My friend never showed up and i had to go to the picnic alone! :( But i went half way through and it wasn't so bad. I found someone else to hang out with. :) And i still get to call my boyfriend and there still is the weekend...With sleeping in involved...Just goes to show how great plans can crash upon you and then explode into a million pieces and then get rained on and stepped into the mud and then the mud becomes grass so it's all good. :confused: Don't ask, i'm rambling. (It's really not that bad.)

Most reactions

Back