Yes, no, maybe so?

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow, I haven't been posting much lately... so here's a random photo from my millions. ;)

I went to the California state fair, held in Sacramento, last Friday with my dad. Surprisingly, I only took about 65 photos total, but at at least most of the ones I did take turned out.
This shot reminds me a lot of a stock photo or a card, or something similar.
I'm not sure if I like that lens flare... what do you think?

1236788409_8003e37afd.jpg

loving the colouring! i dont mind the lens flare, normally its a killer but not here...

Great shot. I acutally like the lens flare here, really nice colours.

Might have been slightly nicer had the shutter been a stop slower (maybe)

I like the colours, too, and actually the lens flare (to me) is so unimportant ... I only really started to notice it after I had read your question as to whether it is OK or not! :D

I like the colors and the composition. The way the riders line up gives a feel for the centrifugal force going on and the shot is still balanced.

I went and rode on some roller coasters earlier this week. I prefer them to being slung around on a little-bitty chain sitting on a plank. I did that once, and only once. Thank God they don't make the planks in my size anymore.

Don't sweat the lens flare, just be aware. Nice shot.

the only lens flare which bothers me in this one is on the left. But there it is so isolated that it is extremely easily removed in PS or similar.

I also love it. Looks like cross-processed slide film. Nice work.

i love this style of post processing but i've never been able to achieve it myself..... awesome colors

I like it very much!

Thanks to all for the great comments.:thumbup:

i love this style of post processing but i've never been able to achieve it myself..... awesome colors

I'm starting to really like this style of processing too. The problem is, I went through so many tiny steps in PS to get this photo how it is, so I have no idea how to do it again. Tinkering around and clicking random things usually tends to work, though.

Eventually. ;)

EDIT: I've decided to keep the lens flare. I think, subtly, that it adds something to this particular shot.

Most reactions

Back