yesterdays randomness

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing special, just some shots I took yesterday morning.

I thought I was in trouble when the dog in the last shot came sprinting towards me out of nowhere, but it turned out he just wanted to play. he kept dropping a piece of ashphalt at my feet so I would throw it for him. Unfortunatly it seemed he always managed to bump my tripod at the worst time, lol. I eventually just started throwing his "toy" in the bushes, that would keep him out my hair for a little while.

color0lc.jpg

horses19ol.jpg

farmhouse40so.jpg

farmhouse39gg.jpg

thanks for looking

the photoes are great. i like. i just have some points for you:
1. was there an option for a picture of the horses a little closer?
2. the skies on the 1st & 4th photoes are a little boring. maybe try some editting.

Thanks Sk8man, I was as close as I could get without tresspassing and jumping fences. The second shot gives a pretty good idea how far away from them I was, I used my 200mm zoom for the first shot. I would have loved to have gotten closer, maybe next time. I already darkend the sky a tad in the first shot and there isn't much left to salvage in the last. I agree niether sky is exactly spectacular. A graduated neutral density filter would have come in handy. Thanks for the comment :)

great colors and a cool setting. haven't we seen this structure before? i think i remember it's architecture. anyway, well done as always!!!

Thanks guys, yes Jon I posted a couple shots of this spot a couple of weeks ago, but I had to go back to see what it looked like after the leaves changed :)

Nice work,,,looks like these could be used as postcards almost

Most reactions

New Topics

Back