Yet another actor/model headshot

You really nail the criteria asked of the agent! It is very engaging, with that smile it makes me really want to know her. Great work!

vibrant, happy and eye-catching
Check - check -and check! This one pops right out at you. Equal parts vibrant beautiful smile, colorful backdrop and yes, she glows. I think I understand the point the poster was trying to make; the pools of light on her skin show her natural shine right up to the point of being almost too bright. But I don't think they are, they're soft enough, and the result is she just glows. Seems very natural.

You're getting terrific clients to work with these days. Great work, again!

vibrant, happy and eye-catching
Check - check -and check! This one pops right out at you. Equal parts vibrant beautiful smile, colorful backdrop and yes, she glows. I think I understand the point the poster was trying to make; the pools of light on her skin show her natural shine right up to the point of being almost too bright. But I don't think they are, they're soft enough, and the result is she just glows. Seems very natural.

You're getting terrific clients to work with these days. Great work, again!
Thank you so much. I think the issue was that she wasn't wearing any sort of makeup that would reduce the fact that she simply has shiny skin, but agents look for accuracy in how someone naturally looks in a headshot, not fake or over edited, so I took very minimal effort in reducing the shine.

"...vibrant, happy and eye-catching..."
Object achieved.

what aperture did you use with your 50 mm? Its amazing and the detail is crazy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back