Yet another cruel joke

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3 daughters and their father were walking along through a park when the oldest child saw the autumn leaves falling from the trees and asked her father,

"Daddy, why did you name me Autumn?"

The father responded, "Well my dear, when you were first born, after we left the hospital we took a stroll through this very park and a little leaf fell on your head, so we thought it was a sign and decided to name you Autumn."

The first child was satisfied, but the second child decided to ask for an explanation of her name:

"Daddy, why did you and Mommy name me Feather?"

The father smiled at his second daughter and replied, "Well, it happened the same way as Autumn: we were walking through this park and the first thing that fell on your head was a feather from a bird flying above, so we took it as a sign and named you Feather."

The second child was now satisfied, but the third daughter looked at her father and said,

"Mreheahhehahehhhhhhh!"

The father looked at his youngest daughter and sternly replied, "Shut up Cinder Block."

wow i thik im stupid i didnt get that for like at least 45 minutes

your officially going to hell...

its cool though..see ya there

md

It's very similar to the joke about the indian chief telling his children the reason behind their names. it's something like "your sisters name, Running Water, is such because that's the first thing i saw when she was born. Why do you ask, two dogs s*******?

Most reactions

Back