Yet Another Excursion

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Here are some more shots from this afternoon... I decided to do several threads instead of fill one up with a thousand pictures. =P

I'm proud of this one. :mrgreen:

wow Jon...what an impressive series! 1,2,5 & 6 are my favs. excellent use of DOF in each. love the tones as well!

your work has definitely caught my eye!

C.A.G.E. said:
wow Jon...what an impressive series! 1,2,5 & 6 are my favs. excellent use of DOF in each. love the tones as well!

your work has definitely caught my eye!

Thanks so much, Jon! :hail:

these are awesome!
once again. :)

such an inspiration.
i swear, i'm gonna head downtown this weekend and photograph
'things'. do people ever just watch you making pictures?
i'm so use to photographing persons... or farmhouses
and empty barns.

these really are great. #1 is my favorite. :)

Haha, and I'm running out of ways to say "thank you"! Bitte! Gracias!

I think TPF should make up their own adjectives to describe work, and their own versions of "thank you", that way we wouldn't run out so quickly!

kalee said:
these are awesome!
once again. :)

such an inspiration.
i swear, i'm gonna head downtown this weekend and photograph
'things'. do people ever just watch you making pictures?
i'm so use to photographing persons... or farmhouses
and empty barns.

these really are great. #1 is my favorite. :)

Thanks Kalee! Being an inspiration is a new feeling to me, and I like it. :lol:

And yeah, people do that sometimes... today as I was shooting some of the architecture shots an older guy watched me shoot for awhile and struck up conversation... I was downtown at the time, and after chatting in the cold for 30 minutes he offered me a ride to Fairhaven, where I got most of these shots today. So that was a fun spontaneous adventure!

But what I'd really like to do is shoot people... I just don't seem to have the guts to do it. And I've found that an SLR with a nice zoom lense would help. :p

What a treat!
It is about time I take you on one of my latest excursions... lots of "nocturnals" in my folders these days... but I never can make up my mind whether to actually post them and if so, which ones to post.

I so like the photo of that little light!!!

But also your vanishing point photos never cease to fascinate me.

Nice shots!.....the second one reminds me of something out of Gangs of New York or Sin City

Damn Verbal, great stuff, tho I'm not suprised! 1, 3 and 5 are my faves. Seeing all this makes me antsy for the weekend, when I can go out... Or maybe i should just get up early, catch some nice light before work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back