Yet another moon, German Moon this time ;)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here we go: a clear evening brought us a full moon which I tried to capture with my little compact digital camera when it had barely come above the roofs of our neighbours' houses.

This is a CROP.
In the original, there is only one little white blob. That is supposed to be the moon. The photo contains so little additional information that Photobucket left it all un-reduced and it's still got only 147k... so it would burst the borders of this board at the seams.

But for the first time I am so-so --- erm --- reasonably, sort of ... erm, happy with "my" moon ;). I don't think this camera and lens will ever give me anything better.

IMG_3940_crop.jpg

that looks like the same camera i am using (A80???) and yea, cant get much closer then that.

very cool moon though.

Well, I told my camera NOT to!
It would have done so had I left it on AUTOMATIC.
But... erm... quick (?) learner who I am... I said, Listen, camera, NO white blob. Not for THIS one.

I will now start a new thread on "Silvery Light" where I allowed my camera to make this very (tonight's!) moon a big, SHINING white blob so I'd get some of the silvery lit countryside. Stay tuned. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back