Yet Another New Kid

danza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

Just saying hello before I start posting away. I'm new to photography, I'll be taking my first class (at photomanhattan....any reviews?) beginning this month and I'm very excited.

I was able to buy a handmedown canon eos30d and have been shooting away... but i have no idea what I'm doing to be honest. I've been using the M feature and just experimenting...but I have no clue what does what.... haha.

I'll post my work in the photo gallery thread shortly. Hopefully I'll learn TONS from you talented folks here as well as from my upcoming class and become a kickass photographer soon.

Thanks for reading :)

Good Luck. Try shooting the same subject, in all the modes, just to see if you can see any difference. In the beginning, just to get viewable images, you may wish to shoot in the automatic modes. But learning photography to the point where you understand M and the manipulation required/desired in this mode, will serve you best.

Gary

PS- Read the 30D instruction book from cover to cover.
G

Good Luck. Try shooting the same subject, in all the modes, just to see if you can see any difference. In the beginning, just to get viewable images, you may wish to shoot in the automatic modes. But learning photography to the point where you understand M and the manipulation required/desired in this mode, will serve you best.

Gary

PS- Read the 30D instruction book from cover to cover.
G

Thanks for the info, and i'll be reading the instruction book and another 30D book i was given from cover to cover for sure.

thanks for the welcome big mike.

Most reactions

Back