Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, ya'll know I'm tempted! Couldn't resist this little gem:

lobot6.jpg

A Robot II made by the Berning firm in Germany. The large knob at the top is a spring winder, totally wound it gives up to 20-22 pictures in very rapid sequence. Often used as a concealed camera, being very small and sturdy, the Robot II was also used by the Luftwaffe during the WWII.

I know some of you would like pictures of it, sorry... :meh: I'm not yet up to par with my health so I 'borrowed' one from another site. As soon as I will be on the mend I'll take some pics and post them.

Looks awesome! No doubt it's built like a little tank. :thumbup:

Get well soon! :hug:: Then you can come back and tell us all about it, and give us pics to :drool: over. :lol:

terri said:
Looks awesome! No doubt it's built like a little tank. :thumbup:

Get well soon! :hug:: Then you can come back and tell us all about it, and give us pics to :drool: over. :lol:

Aww... Ain't that sweet! Thanks Terri, will do.

Karalee said:
That looks like a multi purpose camera! You could put it in your bag to take pics, and then use it as a weapon if your ever attacked :lol:
Now that's a girl who's always thinking.... :thumbup:

:lol:

Karalee said:
That looks like a multi purpose camera! You could put it in your bag to take pics, and then use it as a weapon if your ever attacked :lol:

You got it! Although small in size (slightly bigger than a cigarette pack) it's all steel and glass and weighs a ton. I've seen pictures of it being hidden in a book and used as a spy camera:

pic1745-0.jpg

index.jpg

Most reactions

Back