Yet Another Sunset

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kylejordan.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I managed to escape the office and snap a few sunset photos the other night. Here's a few that I got...

DSC_2478_1.jpg

DSC_2492_1.jpg

DSC_2506_1.jpg

They're all stunning, but I'd have to say the first is my fave too. The gradually deepening blue of the sky is outta sight. Beautiful series.

Your title belittles the quality of these. These are by no means shots of 'yet another sunset'. These are quality...the first is my fav, but each is great in their own right. Nice captures of a stunning scene.

my my my this are amazing I love the first because of the water being red! :thumbup:keep it up :mrgreen:

AMAZING!
The colours in Photo 1 are breathtakingly beautiful!
I am very happy you managed to sneek out of your office in time for these!!!!!
Did you use a polariser for these (I am mostly thinking of my favourite Photo 1)?

Thanks evyerone! I have to agree, #1 is my fav too. I love the reflection of the water and the bright colours.

I didn't have any filters on for these shots.

Yes, work had to wait, I just had to get these shots. I had to climb some mountain 2kms and get my car stuck but it was so worth it!

Those are absolutely gorgeous! The first one is definitely my favorite. I'm jealous. We never get sunsets like that. Two :thumbup: from me. :mrgreen:

very nice, probably go for #2 if I had to choose

Most reactions

New Topics

Back