YMCA Jerusalem

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The tower of the YMCA building in Jerusalem. Planned by the same architect who built the empire state building.

Two versions:

IMG_2630_alt-1.jpg

IMG_2630_alt.jpg

Dani.

i like number two better. i think the orange of the little structure distracts from the building. nice picture though, looks a little aged.

Thanks for your comment prlaserbean.
The contrast between the aged building and the crane caught my eye, and that's what I was after in this picture.

Anyone else?

Dani

i like the color one alot more the orange and yellow look really good against the sky. nice shot

i like the color one alot more the orange and yellow look really good against the sky. nice shot

Yeah, I agree. The colors do look very nice. It's a very interesting combination with the industrialized metal next to the old architecture, I love it. And I bet I spelled that word wrong.

Thanks Trenton Romulox and justinspeaks.

Dani.

Where were you situated at that height? Top of King David?

As for the photos, personally I think color is a keeper.

Hey tsienni, I understand you know the place.....
Actually I was just on the street. I pointed the camera upwords and fixed the lense distortion in the PP.

Dani.

I much prefer the first, the colour and contrast is great.

but, have you filled it a bit with light in PP ? if so id really like to see the original, the left upper of the building seems a bit 'too bright' to be natural.

Lovely shot though.

Thanks NavyJelly,

but, have you filled it a bit with light in PP ? if so id really like to see the original, the left upper of the building seems a bit 'too bright' to be natural.

Yes I did. I'll post the original when I get home.

Dani

Most reactions

Back