Yoho National Park

kap55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a few days driving around some Rocky Mountain Parks (Yoho, Banff, Jasper). This was from last night.

20170516_14-15-19-Edit-X2.jpg

Very nice.

Nice shot of Emerald Lake.

A friend of mine worked as a waiter at the very swanky Emerald Lake Lodge for a summer. We went and stayed at Kicking Horse campground for a week. Those were some fun times.

Thanks for replies.

Nice shot of Emerald Lake.

A friend of mine worked as a waiter at the very swanky Emerald Lake Lodge for a summer. We went and stayed at Kicking Horse campground for a week. Those were some fun times.

It is a lovely spot. Spent the night before heading home, but wife already planning a return for a few days. There are a lot of nice campgrounds throughout the area.

Very nice! Touring some of the parks in western Canada is in my plans for early autumn this year.

Very nice! Touring some of the parks in western Canada is in my plans for early autumn this year.

Good year to do it with the free park passes. If you go in that direction I would strongly recommend taking the Icefield Parkway between Lake Louise and Jasper - probably some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere and no shortage of wildlife.

Most reactions

Back