YongNuo 560 III

jrizal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is anyone familiar with this? I'd like to know more about the added wireless capabilities of this model but can't find much info written in English. The rest of the features are similar to the 560 II. This is also a brand new model replacing the 560 II as such reviews are hard to come by. But perhaps there are already users here. It sells for about $75 in eBay and it seems a good buy.

+1. Was just reading about this a minute ago. The broken english info was a bit confusing. I own a 560 and have been happy with it.

The 560 and 560 II are solid models. I am curious on the wireless functions. From the time I've posted this I've gathered that YN transmitter is required. But really info that you can read and understand is still hard to come by. But at the current price it may well be better to purchase this than the previous models.

I'm not sure if my information will help or not.

I'm using a 565EX ETTL with a Nikon d3200.

I do use the wireless adapters from YN, but it will also fire as a slave. So, mine can also fire from an appropriate Nikon flash. Mine won't serve as a master and won't do HSS.

From what I've gathered, it has the same slave capabilities as other models do. But I have a D3100 which makes this feature moot. But I can use a YN transmitter on my body and the flash can recognize the signal thereby eliminating the need for a trigger attachment to the flash which is a nifty feature. But if eBay is selling it at the same price as the 560II. Then why not?

I have the RF-603 and these will trigger each other remote

Robert is the RF603 sold in pairs only? I understand you only need one unit if you have the 560 III as the 560III has a 2.4ghz receiver built-in. Also the 603s are sold at Amazon at a discounted price so it won't be a big deal if they're sold in pairs. But just asking.:)

I have the Yongnuo RF-603 N3 and they came as a set. I needed both so I didn't look to see if you could buy one at a time.

I've also used them as a shutter release because it doesn't have to be pointed at the right spot on the camera like the other remote I have.

@joshua, thanks for sharing. The ones I see are actually sold in pairs also. I'll do a little more research on the net regarding the 560 III then probably take the plunge. Been thinking also of getting the 603 beforehand since I want to venture in remote flash photography with a manual flash. Obviously the 560 II is top of mind. Then the 560 III came along. Can't justify going for the likes of the SB900 (which is actually an "investment" in photography) yet. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back