Yongnuo RF-602

SofieWagner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
get a second RX. mount each flash on a RX. mount the TX on the camera.

Last edited:
Yes thanks, but how do I add a second flash. Do I need one more RX or do you know of a cable I can use?

you need a RX underneath each flash. the TX talks to the RX which tells the flash to fire.

actually, that flash should have a built-in RX. You just need the TX to trigger them, and then put the flashes in the correct slave mode to look for the TX. I'm assuming the Flash manual has this covered.

I agree, I don't think you need the RX as your flash should have that built-in, but check and see as I have not used the YN560-III. I have two of the YN560-IV flash heads and fire them using the YN560-TX Trigger and these for sure have a built-in RX.

I have one flash set to Group A and the other to Group B and can set their Mode, Power and Zoom independently for each of the two flash heads from the YN560-TX Trigger on the camera.

If you add an YN560-IV as your second flash you can use that placed on your camera and it can control your YN560-III flash remotely. If you want to control both flashes remotely then I suggest adding the YN560-TX as that allows controlling each flash from the camera.

Now it works! This is the settings I used (for future noob flash users to look at).

Thanks a lot
:)

Attachments

• Flash.jpg
    Flash.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 116

Most reactions

New Topics

Back