Yongnuo speedlites

hombredelmar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions!

1. What is the difference between Yongnuo YN II vs. III and Yongnuo YN-565 EX TTL Flash? I am planning to buy couple of these Speedlites for my Canon 5d Mark 3
  2. 2. What would be the best match as far as transreceivers and what are the limitations or advantages of each one?

Many thanks!

Difference between the 560-II and 560-III is that the III has a built in non-TTL receiver that works with the YN-602/3 triggers.

As far as best match and listing the strengths, read up. Someone could type it all up again or you could do a little searching.

The III is the same as the II but it has a built in 2.4Gz receiver.

The 565EX has TTL.

The best transmitter/receiver for all of the above would be the YN603c.

last two posters are correct. If you don't mind using manual mode get the 560 2 or 3 they are both great flashes I use both of them.if you use a flash meter as I always do when setting up my lighting using manual mode is a piece of cake. you can always just chimp the screen to see if you have the flash output correct but using a light meter is so much easier. so far I have not used any of the off brand TTL flash's so can't really comment on how well they work.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Difference between the 560-II and 560-III is that the III has a built in non-TTL receiver that works with the YN-602/3 triggers.

As far as best match and listing the strengths, read up. Someone could type it all up again or you could do a little searching.

Thats fair, thank you for the info!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back