Yosemite: Tunnel View

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagesinthebackcountry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife made me go to Yosemite on Saturday so the kids can go play in the snow, and so daddy could go up to Tunnel View and photograph the sunset! Found the last parking spot and ran (ever see me trying to run with two legs that can't bend...LOL) as fast as I could to the wall, along with 2 dozen other photographers. Within 45 seconds, the light was gone.

tunnel-view-1.jpg

5D, 70-200 f/4L, ISO 100, f/10, 1/6 and .4 sec blended in CS2

great composition, this is one of my favorite places to visit. A little more contrast is needed. :)

Awesome, would be nice to be within driving distance for a quick weekend visit.

The phrase "made me go to Yosemite" is just wrong on so many levels... LOL! Yosemite's one of my very favorite places in the known universe! Nobody would ever have to "make me" go there!

Nice catch on the light.

Nice shots.

Instead of blending two images, I would have tried a graduated neutral density filter on the camera and/or selectively brightened and added contrast to the lower part of the image in post processing.

skieur

Instead of blending two images, I would have tried a graduated neutral density filter on the camera and/or selectively brightened and added contrast to the lower part of the image in post processing.

skieur

I don't own one and prefer doing hand-blending. :D

top left is spot on agree with more contrast to rest- great comp though - vastness captured well

Most reactions

Back