you can chase the white rabbit or run with the red queen

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i chose to run with the red queen. shot from the sunroof of my car as the fox snuck around me. this is another from thursday. i'm slowly making my way through the images.

50987002013_ca3be9e075_o.jpg

...and if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're going to fall .... tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call...

Those eyes are hauntingly beautiful.

Nice shot!

Careful that red queen, she's a tricksy one and may "off with your head."

Full of devilment that face. They're not know as sly for nothing. Great take.

I agree with @Soocom1, the eyes have it. Nice image.

thanks msnowy.

...and if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're going to fall .... tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call...

Those eyes are hauntingly beautiful.
thanks soocom. it always helps when the light hits the eye. when processing i usually isolate the eyes on a separate layer in ps. i'll set the layer's blending mode to overlay and set the opacity to 10-20%. it helps add contrast and a little saturation to the eyes.

Nice shot!

Careful that red queen, she's a tricksy one and may "off with your head."
she is a tricksy one, and i appreciate that. maybe that's why she chose to hang out around my car over the others. thanks k9.

Very nice image
thanks katomi.

Nice shot......
thanks jeff.

Full of devilment that face. They're not know as sly for nothing. Great take.
thanks space face. they're onery little buggers for sure.

I agree with @Soocom1, the eyes have it. Nice image.
thanks pjm.

Another very nice shot of a beautiful subject. Their population is growing here, as I bet at most locales since trapping isn't as popular as it was once.

Another very nice shot of a beautiful subject. Their population is growing here, as I bet at most locales since trapping isn't as popular as it was once.

thanks dean. unfortunately, more years than not, the kits are trapped and relocated far outside of the refuge around june due to idiots feeding them. so the growth in the refuge isn't what you'd expect. they're getting to be more prevalent around my house so i think the population outside of the refuge is growing.

Most reactions

Back