You can re-size your photos in the reply window now

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just click the photo and drag the corner to the width of the window. I'm not sure how to determine where to drag the height, though.

Just click the photo and drag the corner to the width of the window. I'm not sure how to determine where to drag the height, though.
No matter how much I click and drag, my photo remains the same size. Please advise as to what clicker I need to resize my photo. Thanks.

When you attach a photo to a thread, it must first meet the forum upload file size limits. You may need to re-size your photo before attaching - if it is too large for the forum limits.

Once your photo is attached, you can then re-size it inside the reply window so it displays the way you want. I use a windows PC and firefox browser. Here's a few screen shots of how I do it:

1. Click the "attach files" button
resize-1.jpg

2. Click insert, then full image, and the photo appears in the reply window (at your full upload size)
resize-1-2.jpg

If you click on your photo in the reply window, a little white box appears at each corner of your photo, and a small dialog box opens
resize-2-2.jpg

The dialog box has options to align, re-size, delete, insert link, etc. but you can also click and drag one of the little white boxes in the corner of your photo
resize-3-2.jpg

Hope this helps!

-Z

Most reactions

New Topics

Back