You guessed it.. another newbie

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I'm posting under the newbie forum.... Guess what! I'm NEW! I'm currently a graduating Senior getting ready to go into college. I love photography and try to sharpen my skills daily.

I know they have a forum for this but I would really love it if I could hear some feedback on my website. Thanks all... I look foward to learning from you.

Welcome to the forum! :D

I liked your site a lot, I especially liked the picture of the eye :shock: Was that your own eye?

Actually, it is. I took that one the other day. Well, I wouldn't say that "one" it took a few tries before I got one that I liked.

Welcome aboard Karissa!
There's some interesting ideas in your site.

Well, I'm somewhat of a computer nerd also. I'm only slightly addicted to my computer.... :bigangel:

Ok, so slightly addicted was an understatement. A friend pointed out to me today that my computer does have the lower bunk to my bed and it gets less sleep than I do. Is this bad? :shock:

Welcome, Karissa, I've enjoyed your posts already! Have fun with our crazy little group. Really, we're not dysfunctional each and every day...except for some of the mods, but we'll leave Voo out of it. :twisted:

Chase said:
I thought that was normal? :crazy:

Oh, whew! For a second there I thought something was wrong with me. :Joker:

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I feel at home here. I came from a computer moders forum that was a little harsh and way to fast paced for me to keep up with. You guys seem to be a fun group. I'm glad I joined.

From Karissa's profile:
[0.10% of total / 31.00 posts per day]
:shock:
Looks like someone is on here more than the great voodoocat!

voodoocat said:
From Karissa's profile:

Sorry man, am I encroaching on your space? Don't mean to step on any toes.

karissa said:
voodoocat said:
From Karissa's profile:

Sorry man, am I encroaching on your space? Don't mean to step on any toes.

Step on his fingers instead, it'll slow down his typing speed and give you a better chance to catch up! ;)

Most reactions

Back