You Have to love thrift stores!!

I'm just sayin...

Nikon 105mm f/2.5 AI, Great shape with a pouch-

$12.99

I may be in love ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't like you.

Yeah! I mean seriously, the nerve of that guy!!

:) If it helps, I don't run across these often. I only brought it up because I was happy and to remind you all to get out and look.

I too have a fondness for thrift/pawn shops.

I found a Minolta 85mm f1.4 for $40 at a pawn shop. Paid $120 to get it professionally cleaned because it had a finger smudge on the inside of the lens. Other than that it works perfectly.

So needless to say I check pawn/thrift shops on a regular basis.

Actually I check out pawn stores and thrift shops pretty regularly. Haven't come across any great finds recently though. There WAS a couple of old polaroid folder cameras of some sort at one I went to last weekend, for like $3 a piece. I didn't get them though because polaroid film is so danged expensive, and if at all possible, I want to be able to USE what is in my collection. (Only 2 cameras so far, but it's a start! Nikon FG-20 and a Yashica A TLR, both of which work perfectly)

Yeah! I mean seriously, the nerve of that guy!!

:) If it helps, I don't run across these often. I only brought it up because I was happy and to remind you all to get out and look.

Yeah, but a 105/2.5...... come on, it just doesn't get much better than that!

I bought mine new (pre AI) in '74 and shot a whole of portraits with it until '84 when I sold it. Wish I still had one....

Marc

Most reactions

New Topics

Back