You here to learn somethin' punk ????

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I belong to several photog forums ... one, a pretty established and busy one, had a post that hit me a little strange.... The OP, well established and one that had over 2000 posts, posted 2 landscape pictures, and then posted a "Pencil" conversion of them both..

The comments were ... "Brilliant!" - "Supurb job!" - "How creative you are" - "This is beautiful" ....

Dzn't most PP programs have a filter that will convert to 'pencil' sketching automatically? Don't you just have to apply that filter to the picture, and then....... you'll have a "Creative and Brilliant" photograph ????

I dunno ...... I'm here to learn something, not for meaningless strokes... I've learned more on this forum than I have anywhere else - thanks for everyone's honesty in their comments - Just don't tell me that my photograph is "Creative and brillant" when I desaturate a photo to make it a psuedo B&W, ok ?? :confused:

r

I dunno ...... I'm here to learn something, not for meaningless strokes... I've learned more on this forum than I have anywhere else - thanks for everyone's honesty in their comments - Just don't tell me that my photograph is "Creative and brillant" when I desaturate a photo to make it a psuedo B&W, ok ?? :confused:

r
BRILLIANT POST! Wow, we're so glad you joined! If the rest of your posts are as AMAZING as this one we'll be in absolute photography heaven!

Thanks for stopping by. We're so very-very-very glad to have you.

:D

Hehe. You have to admit, you left the door open for that one. :)

r
BRILLIANT POST! Wow, we're so glad you joined! If the rest of your posts are as AMAZING as this one we'll be in absolute photography heaven!

Thanks for stopping by. We're so very-very-very glad to have you.

:D

Hehe. You have to admit, you left the door open for that one. :)

That was brilliant!

alright lets see what u got

What's the other forum? I might be better of posting my crap there :lol:
Sorry, could not resist :)
regards,
b.

LOL, it cracks me up when people post "sick shot!" over a photo that looks like it was taken by a iguana with opposable thumbs. And if they apply an effect or border, they are suddenly Rembrandt :D

LOL, it cracks me up when people post "sick shot!" over a photo that looks like it was taken by a iguana with opposable thumbs. And if they apply an effect or border, they are suddenly Rembrandt :D
Sick post!

r
I got super glue if you want to permanently glue them to TPF's butt... hahahaha just kidding. I totally agree. I have learned tons on here!

r
I got super glue if you want to permanently glue them to TPF's butt... hahahaha just kidding. I totally agree. I have learned tons on here!

Don't need no steenkin' Super Glue ........ I have a very sharp Monopod ...

Actually, I was gonna reply to this fluff with "But what I meant was"... but I'm an old man and I need to save my breath for when it would actually have an effect... :taped sh:

Her's another Amazing and Brilliant post ........ interjecting something positive in this thread - and totally off topic...

I just won 2nd place in a drawing ....... 2 tickets to Metallica in Boise on 12/7 .. Was going to try and go anyway, this just made it perfect !! :band:

Hetfield Rocks !!!

Now .............. this thread can die - just wanted some place to gloat a little - I don't have much luck in winning drawings normally...! Now ... how to sneak in my p&s with the 12X zoom....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back