You, in numbers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking it up...DEFINITELY not a Pisces. Much closer to Aries.

As for my numbers:

Life Path: 6
Life Destiny: 8
Soul: 7
Personality: 1
Maturity: 5
Balance: 1

It sounds about as accurate as something like this can. Actually, parts are almost direct quotes from recommendation letters people have written for me, lol.

I was going to try it just to see but started looking at the contact info. and about us info. etc. so I didn't fill in my info. to use the site.

Under Terms of Use - 'Submissions. By posting/sending a message...' '... you agree to have that message along with your name posted for public viewing both here and in other promotional and advertising materials without compensation.' The site uses a third party called AddThis so seems to be set up to get money from advertisers.

It's based out of Canada so I don't know if it's a registered business or not, but is selling books, etc. Says it doesn't sell/use email addresses but does seem to be using or allowing use of other personal info. for advertising purposes.

Astrology is a load of bullshit
I've been waiting for you to chime in! Thanks for sharing your enlightens perspective.

I would love to know your number anyways, if you're willing to share something more. Surely, we can prove its "bullshit" but disproving its accuracy.
It's not accurate my ex wife believed in it and she said we were made for each other thank god she is well gone
:giggle: oh those Ex's!! Please, share your signs and numbers so we have something besides opinion! You can argue Intel your fingers bleed my friend, but it is meaningless without examples.
I am a sagittarian
thank you!
What was your ex?

And again, I am on the fence with astrology. And there is much more to a chart than the sun sign. But the study is interesting nonetheless.

I think religion is mostly....to put it in your words "bullshit"... But it doesn't stop me from reading about it. After all, bullshit is fascinating!
I can't remember it was 22 years ago only met here once since then last year at my daughters wedding

I was going to try it just to see but started looking at the contact info. and about us info. etc. so I didn't fill in my info. to use the site.

Under Terms of Use - 'Submissions. By posting/sending a message...' '... you agree to have that message along with your name posted for public viewing both here and in other promotional and advertising materials without compensation.' The site uses a third party called AddThis so seems to be set up to get money from advertisers.

It's based out of Canada so I don't know if it's a registered business or not, but is selling books, etc. Says it doesn't sell/use email addresses but does seem to be using or allowing use of other personal info. for advertising purposes.
Fair enough!

I figure it's not information one couldn't discover about me through enough googling. I will update the original post with how to calculate it yourself, for anyone willing to take the time for that method. Thanks for the feedback!

Life path # 22
Destiny #7
Soul # 1
Personality # 6
Maturity # 11
Balance # 9

There's more,but I'm completely freaked out how accurate this describes me.
Really.
It it eerily accurate for myself, and my husband.

My youngest is a life path 22! And a Scorpio. Its not an easy path, and I'm still trying to figure out what he needs in this world. *sigh*

Oh gee whiz woman,never worry. He'll figure it out. I did. Just took a lot of living the wrong way.
Well,maybe worry a LITTLE bit.

I have been using the same username for decades and no I am not going to explain it.

Numbers good.

I have been using the same username for decades and no I am not going to explain it.

Numbers good.
Numbers don't lie, but apparently they keep secrets! :giggle:

Numbers good.
Numbers don't lie, but apparently they keep secrets! :giggle:
OK you forced me to explain my username:
Its the number laser scanned onto my right forearm just before I was sent back in time to protect Sarah Connor.

I read those explanations and have no idea how to calculate my numbers and I feel uncomfortable using the calculator in the first link. Using the final link, I got:

Expression/Destiny Number: 5 ...?
Heart's Desire/Soul Urge Number: 33 ...?
Personality Number: 8 ...?

And the Life Path number calculator on the Seventh Life Path site said this:
The 3 cycles that make up your life path are 3, 11, and 9, giving you a Life Path number of 5.

I'm a Pisces, Scorpio rising (I never remember my moon sign - I think it's either Libra or Virgo.)

Again , not really sure what any of this means. Back in grad school, I became interested in how various cultures have different systems for this kind of personality analysis/destiny prediction kind of stuff: numerology, palm reading, astrology, Chinese astrology, runes, Tarot... They are all very different systems, and yet they all come up with very similar descriptions for someone. A few details aren't right, but there's a lot of overlap. To my very analytical brain, this was fascinating, to the point that I started learning different systems to see if I could find any patterns, any common thread. I don't think I learned enough about any of them to really detect anything significant or meaningful, or if I did, I've totally forgotten about it :)

I used the chart that's for figuring it out yourself, and I want a do over! lol Or maybe I added wrong. I read the description for another number that fit me more than the one that's supposed to.

I did a quick search too and there seems to be nothing to this really, it's an assignment of numbers to letters and seems to be meaningless. There's no scientific basis to it I don't think.

Our brains are programmed to organize and to recognize patterns, that's why you're seeing patterns Lenny. That's the thing, there are only 9 numerals, you could see any one of them regularly if you're watching for it, you'll just be noticing it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back