You Know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen

@vintagesnaps she doesn't care, just as long as she is the center of attention, she's happy.

Smoke is standing by his cool. I don't see anything wrong with the photo. Now if it was by a fireplace I might expect a little warmth, but not when your dog is sitting in the cool fake snow! lol

edit - And anyway Brainey, this is Just for Fun, it isn't necessary to do an in depth critique! lol

edit - And anyway Brainey, this is Just for Fun, it isn't necessary to do an in depth critique! lol

wasn't in-depth, I just prefer a warmer image and want to press my beliefs on everyone. NBD.

The title of this thread made me remember something I saw on the news this morning. According to some naturalist, what we have been told all our lives about Santa's reindeer just isn't true. Male reindeer shed their antlers after mating season, but females keep theirs all year, so all those pics of antlered reindeer pulling Santa along to deliver his gifts at Christmas are actually female deer:icon_santa: Guess we have to give them new names now:hurt:

wasn't in-depth, I just prefer a warmer image and want to press my beliefs on everyone. NBD.

I do appreciate your looking/commenting, and under other circumstances would agree whole heartedly with the warmer image approach.

Some of the names could still work, Dancer, Prancer... Vixen, ooh baby! lol

Blitzen, I don't know what kind of name that is anyway.

Poor little Rudolph though...maybe Rudaleena?:biggrin-93:

I don't know Dean, we live a "gender neutral" world now, so maybe Reindeer #1? Still that would end up signifying some sort of inappropriate ranking, so maybe just "Hey You Red Nose"

Most reactions

Back