You know that marshmellow spread ?

I think it's a great image except for the lack of shadow play in the forground. There is obviously a clear sky but there are no shadows.

Will you share with us how the image was created?

yea - no manipulation on the photo. Im alone probably 3 hours away from any type of civilization...the shot is looking up the side of a mountain with the cloud formation on the horizon...I have no clue how the clouds were formed so smoothly. (it was winter of last year if that helps at all)

Oh, so the cloud looks like the cream......better to hav more of that in the picture and not too centered. The grass doesn't bring up the cloud theme, better to minimize it.

Damn those are some freaky clouds. Very nice picture though... why do I never get marshmallow clouds in London it's not fair! They'd probably only make me hungry anyhow.

OMG!!!!! Marshmellow fluff, I havent had it in years, but i dont think id dare put it in my mouth now, can we say calories.com and with soda, Man, just too much sugar, waaay too much sugar.

oh and 2Stupid2Duck, Australians have no right to complain about other countries foods. I just have one word for you man, :shock: VEGEMITE!!!!! :shock: That stuff is just rank :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back