You know your a photographer if...

ksmattfish said:
When you'll spend $70 on a Canon 50mm f/1.8 II, when you really need a new pair of shoes, and maybe some pants.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: THAT'S SO FUNNY! I was just in that EXACT same position!!! I need new shoes so bad, but yet, I bought the 50mm anyway! :)

LittleMan said:
Who needs pants when you've got a new Canon 50mm? :)

hahaha right :D 50 mm might work well for nude photos :) :)

Meysha said:
Aww man!! I want a mane for my camera! Although it may get in the way of the viewfinder. Ah well... I'd still be cool. :lol:

;-)

yeah.. just imagine Vicky... black, wild mane around your viewfinder :p buahaha

ferny said:
When you always fill in the blank next to "occupation" by writing "photographer".
But not when getting car insurance. Putting 'photographer' as occupation puts you into the top risk bracket in the UK. Better to put 'photographic technician' as that puts you in the lowest risk. Much cheaper. My accountant told me to do that :lol:

You know you are a REAL photographer when you go on holiday and purposely don't take a camera with you because you are sick of the sight of them.

Hertz van Rental said:
But not when getting car insurance. Putting 'photographer' as occupation puts you into the top risk bracket in the UK. Better to put 'photographic technician' as that puts you in the lowest risk. Much cheaper. My accountant told me to do that :lol:
QUOTE]

What happens when you put website administrator?

You know you're a bird photographer when the divorce papers come through the post :)

Hertz van Rental said:
You know you are a REAL photographer when you go on holiday and purposely don't take a camera with you because you are sick of the sight of them.

That sounds more like a "professional" photographer. A "real" photographer is never without their camera, and plan their holidays around photography. ;)

When you look at other cameras, then look at yours, and almost go to reassure it you still love it...

When you feel guilty by looking at camera lcd panels, and asking about its electrics...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back